ILTACON 2017 ended August 23, to strong reviews. It provided an opportunity to talk to tech experts that many of you will know from various legal market segments. We interviewed a dozen of them. Here’s a sampling:
- Craig Ball simply has more credentials and knowledge in law and technology than anyone we know (http://www.craigball.com/about.html). He’s a certified bona fide expert in trial lawyering, e-discovery, forensics, presentation, teaching and more. We’re glad he shared some of it with us.
- Watch Craig’s video here.
- Ari Kaplan is a thought leader in technology and efficiency (http://www.arikaplanadvisors.com/). He authored “Reinventing Professional Services”, is a sought-after motivational speaker, law student mentor and much more. He loves the promise of technology and shares his POV on engaging users.
- Watch Ari’s video here.
- Duane Lites is Lit Support director at Jackson-Walker, and he has managed lots of BIG projects and seen a lot of change. He shares a story of Christmas past and talks with us about how it’s the people – more than the technology – that make the difference. (jw.com)
- Watch Duane’s video here.
- Visit our YouTube channel to see the ILTACON 2017 Interview Series here.
Failing Expectations: Where’s the Promised ROI of Technology?
This Webinar was sponsored by Lucid IQ on July 23, 2017. Tom O’Connor, director of the Gulf Coast Legal Technology Center, and Chuck Cole, the Lucid IQ Director of Client Engagement, led the discussion and were joined by other experts to discuss their experiences and insight into why technology doesn’t always deliver what’s promised See the videos here.